Friday, February 15, 2013

Repurposing wood! On the hunt!

Refurbishing wood, re purposing wood using old wood for a new use! Call it whatever, I'm on the hunt. I've been at the neighbors houses, in yards driving down the road looking! Honestly the fence in our backyard would be perfect but I don't think my husband would be happy with a section missing :) I have a few stops in mind that I'm making today. I am going to be making a dessert table for my daughters birthday that will then be used for an art/reading desk. I'm also going to be making a backdrop that with save my "decorating wall" from a bunch of new holes. The only thing is I need is the our weather to cooperate! It's cold, not cold enough to cut and build the table in the garage but way to cold to paint! I have some awesome ideas in mind and need to be able to paint! I can't wait for these upcoming projects! Keep you posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment