Sunday, February 10, 2013

Red Heart Shaped French Toast!

I have the pleasure this weekend of having three beautiful little girls! My daughter has had a blast with her cousins and I like that they have been wearing out our wild puppy!! Yesterday I made heart shaped colored food for all their meals, I couldn't help it. Girls are so fun and they love this stuff :) Last night I was thinking I should have been taking pictures so this morning when I made their french toast I snapped a quick pic!
I used my heart shaped cookie cutter for the bread.
I used red food dye to color my french toast dipping mixture.
I placed round white sprinkle in the best I could do heart shape.
Severed with cinnamon syrup.
 
The plate I put together real quick to match the theme! To see how to make fast decorative Valentine dishes click here :)
 
They LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment