Monday, February 25, 2013

Protein Peanut Butter Bites!

I am making these tonight and will post pictures as soon as I do! I am so excited to make them I thought I would share the recipe first! HUBBY IS HOME! That's why I have been absent a bit, he came home Saturday so I have been enjoying family time!
 
My husband likes to work out, he likes his protein and he has a sweet tooth. My daughter and I were going to make them Friday and have them ready for his return but that didn't happen. Here is the recipe I will be using and I will will share pictures and taste comments tonight!!!
 
Ingredients:
2 cups Organic peanut butter, crunchy
2 scoops Husbands Protein Powder
Sea salt, to taste
Water, as needed.
2 cups vegan sugar free dark chocolate
1 tsp vanilla extract
 
Directions:
 Mix peanut butter, protein powder, sea salt and water in a large bowl.
 Roll mixture into balls (approx.1 tablespoon per ball) and place in a dish, then refrigerate for 30-45 minutes. 
Melt your chocolate. Stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Remove balls from refrigerator.
Dip into melted chocolate and arrange on baking sheet.
Let set for 30-45 minutes, then place in the refrigerator for another 30-45 minutes before serving.
 
You can use any peanut butter, protein, chocolate you would like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment