Monday, February 11, 2013

Chocolate spoons with PB in the middle for Valentine's Day!

O MY O MY!!! I'm eating one right now! And NO I'm not going to tell you how many I have had so far! DELICIOUS, as my daughter would say!
 
I will tell you I have made over 100!!!! They are for my daughter to give on Valentine's Day and her cousins to hand out at theirs schools. I will also have them on my Valentine's Day display table. I will be making plenty more, especially as fast as we are eating them :)
 
These are so amazing!!!!!!! YUM YUM YUM!
 
Let's get started!
 
 
NEEDED
Melting chocolate (I used white and dark)
Peanut Butter
Sprinkles
Spoons
Plastic Baggies
Ribbon
Tags (optional)
 
 
Fill your spoon with PB and scrap excess off with spoon (if you have a mound the peanut butter will melt when you dip into the hot chocolate melts)
 
I then place the pb spoons in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes
 
Melt your chocolates
 
Dip your cooled Pb spoons in the chocolate and sprinkle
 
Let cool
 
 
I cut my plastic bags to just fit over the top of the spoon where the pb & chocolate
 
 
Tie with ribbon and hand out!
 
 
I put tags on the ones the girls are taking to school.
 
Don't forget to eat a bunch and then also save some to eat in the days to follow!!!!!
 
I've got to get back in the kitchen to make some more O and throw away all these empty piles of spoons next to me......KIDS???!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment