Sunday, February 3, 2013

Burlap Board for those Valentines LOVE Push Pin Holders

I was going to make a different push pin board but my daughter gave me the opportunity to use my frame again. Quiet does not equal peace, if I hadn't been so panicked I would of taken a picture of her sitting inside the Valentines Day Countdown I made, with all the envelopes opened, hearts scattered and the cloths pins missing. I think there was a piece of bakers string left hanging :) Someone is excited for Valentines Day :)

Well here's to another use for one of my favorite frames :)
 

I cut out a piece of foam board the inside dimensions of the frame. I then wrapped burlap around the front of the foam board gluing it onto the back side This made the board fit nice and snug also into the frame
Ta-Da!
 
Now push your LOVE push pin holders on to the burlap covered foam board!
 
You can use this to display your notes, Valentines, sweet nothings or make a new Valentines Countdown (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment