Sunday, January 27, 2013

Breakfast Cupcakes??!!!

My cupcake maker isn't just for cupcakes!! On hot summer days I don't want to turn my oven on! I turn to my cupcake maker which heats up fast, cooks fast and doesn't make my house any hotter! I use the same ingredients as I do when I make a breakfast casserole and then put the ingredients into a cupcake wrapper (I use reusable silicone cupcake wrappers so they don't stick)
 
 
I mix in the bowl eggs, cheese, green chile, bacon, onion, garlic, salt and pepper! It's that easy! You can use any meat that's cooked prior, also what about adding bell peppers, or just crab and avocado! YUM!

Scoop the mixture in the wrappers and cook it in your cupcake slash makes whatever you want it to maker!
 
They are perfectly sized for a left over snack, kids and of course brunches! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment